Coconut Truffles – Coconut Candy made from Dessicated Coconut.
Coconut truffles are one of the favorite sweet of all times. But the contradiction is that this special and elegant sweet is absolutely easy to prepare. And here I’m gonna show u a recipe which can’t be made easier anymore 😉
1. Dessicated Coconut – 450gms + 50 gms
2. Condensed milk – 1 tin (375gm)
3. Roasted Almond or Cashew
(Have the ingredients been tooo simple :D)
1. Take 450gm of dessicated coconut and mix with the condensed milk (I generally use Nestle :))
2. Roll the mixture between your palms into balls. Please don’t get worried that it is sticking on, this is the exact consistency, for the shape not to get spoiled roll with wet hands.
3. While rolling insert a roasted nut into the truffle and roll again- Roll the mixture into a ball, insert the nut from below into the ball and cover the nut when completely inserted. Roll once again
4. When all the rolls are ready, take the rest of the dessicated coconut in a dish. Coat each ball with this dessicated coconut in the dish, u can roll the balls over the dessicated coconut so it gets coated evenly.
5. When completely done, store the truffles in a container in the fridge 🙂
U can server it soon or after refrigerating according to your and family’s taste 🙂 Isn’t it easy and attractive?
Enjoy Cooking 🙂